Well, the last 2 weeks have been hectic to say the least. I feel like a crazy woman at times, but then I watch my happy baby smile and I'm reminded what life is all about. (and life is not about being on time, having a clean house, or getting the laundry done and put away) Some of the highlights of the last 2 weeks:
1) My rockstar Aunt Robyn visited for the week... PARTY!!! She made cheetah blankets and pillows for all the girls!!! Its so fun to have the girls wrap up in them and feel her love. :) How are we so lucky to have such an incredible adn fun and wonderful aunt?!?!?!?!?! We had fun at antelope island, playing Michigan poker (I was leading the whole game both times we played to get shot down in the last hand!!! ), at the living planet aquarium, and just hanging out.
2) We had Jenasi's B-day party wiht the Christiansen/Brown side. Fun times. She can't believe that she continues to celebrate her birthday. She got a computer game from Grandma Marilyn and is LOVING it. she feels so big to be able to play the computer all by herself.
3) We went snowmobiling with Clay. Wow- haven't had that much fun in ages!!!! Clay is an animal. I am just grateful to be alive. He took me for 2 of the scariest rides I've ever been on. I just htink he likes to hear me scream. He would turn the snowmobile so the side was totally off the ground and it felt like we would tip and roll at any second. He was going so fast at the same time, I was holding on for dear life. really, I can't explain it and do it justice. If you ever get a chance, have my bro take you for a ride. You'll never forget it if you live to tell about it. :)
4) I am absolutely loving playing soccer again!!!! Ah yeah!!! It is so fun and, it kicks my butt. I also am sort of getting back to working out --- when babysitting and timing works out, I just love it and feel so great after!!!
5) I pulled an almost all-nighter for sharing time and then it turn out just fine. :)
6) We had a really fun movie day with Emma and Lauri. Popcorn, M&M's, Cafe Rio, Enchanted.... Tons of fun. :) I am so lucky to have gained such a fun. wonderful and strait up awesome sister!!!
That's the highlights of the Noss family. Cory is crazy busy. We're lucky to see him pop in and out. Ci-Ci hasn't felt well. The doctor looked at her today and it turns out she has really bad ear infections in both ears. :( She has not been her happy self, but she is so cute. Even in misery, she is quick to smile. Hope all is well on your front.
16 years ago
5 comments:
yay for pictures, and yay for stories! So are you going to Carolee's tomorrow night? Cause if you are, guess who is going to be there...yep! ME!!! (yes, you should still come, there will be food! ;) hehe)
Candice that is so cool you joined the bloggin world. I hope you don't mind I saw your blog. I am goign to link it to mine if that is okay. We need to get together soon>T he tulip festival starts next friday so I think we should go the week after!! It would be oh so fuN!!! We miss you!
SOrry to hear the baby is sick :( hope she is better soon. Let us know if you need anything.
PS is Enchanted gooD? We are dyign to see it!
Wow! You've been busy girl! It sounds like you've been having a lot of fun though. Poor Ci-Ci...I hope she's feeling better soon. You're right about her being quick to smile though. It was fun seeing you all last night - your girls are adorable, as always :-). As soon as I'm done with this miserable paper, girls night for sure!
Hello Candice! I somehow stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did. I didn't even know you had little girl #3! How exciting! I would LOVE to catch up with you. Hope all is well!
Natalie (Taylor) Whittaker
ps. here is the link to our blog--
http://natalieandmichael.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment