So, I felt like I couldn't post anything until I followed the fabulous advice I got from my last post about how to make my blog a bit more stylish- that is why I haven't posted anything in FOREVER!! Anyways- tons and tons has happened.

This is all the cousins together- All these GIRLS!!!!!
The birthday girls:) April 25th, 2008
The proud Dad's and their girls.
Well, I turned the big 30!!!! It was a great day, and I really don't feel like I am that old!!! Cory keeps reminding me of the cold hard truth and rubbing in his youth. But.... He is AMAZING!!!!!! He sent me to see my rockstar aunt in Cour 'dAlene ID for 4 days for my birthday and mother's day. I have really been needing a break and it was an incredible vacation from everything. Robyn (my aunt) spoiled me completely. She got me a manicure and pedicure, we went horseback riding on a georgous trail (Farragut), we saw 2 movies, went 4 wheeling, went out to eat, saw Shelby's Fiancee's (Scott) graduation, I got caught up with all Shelby's wedding plans, I saw Luke and Becky and gpt all their updates, I hung out with KC and got caught up with everything in his life.... it was a total blast. I even read "The Host" (Stephanie Meyer) and it was spectacular. S0, turning 30 was definitely not too bad!!! Cory also coordinated babysitters so he could take me horseback riding for my birthday too.
He handled all 3 girls while I was gone... basically he is super-dad and husband.
J has been BUSY!!!!! With dance,

baseball



dinosaur park in Ogden, pizza bowling, cheesecake factory, Noah's ark.... We are excited for sunny weather. Have a great memorial day!!!
Brad and Robin had a georgous baby girl, born on my birthday!!!!- April 25th :) Robin was a champion- smoothest labor, delivery, recovery I've heard of!!! I need to take a page out of her book!! I is a doll- already smiling at like 4 days old!!!! The girls and I have been so excited about this new cousin/niece!!!!! :)
Well, I turned the big 30!!!! It was a great day, and I really don't feel like I am that old!!! Cory keeps reminding me of the cold hard truth and rubbing in his youth. But.... He is AMAZING!!!!!! He sent me to see my rockstar aunt in Cour 'dAlene ID for 4 days for my birthday and mother's day. I have really been needing a break and it was an incredible vacation from everything. Robyn (my aunt) spoiled me completely. She got me a manicure and pedicure, we went horseback riding on a georgous trail (Farragut), we saw 2 movies, went 4 wheeling, went out to eat, saw Shelby's Fiancee's (Scott) graduation, I got caught up with all Shelby's wedding plans, I saw Luke and Becky and gpt all their updates, I hung out with KC and got caught up with everything in his life.... it was a total blast. I even read "The Host" (Stephanie Meyer) and it was spectacular. S0, turning 30 was definitely not too bad!!! Cory also coordinated babysitters so he could take me horseback riding for my birthday too.
J has been BUSY!!!!! With dance,
baseball

and soccer
we are hopping!!!! We did a bit too much this spring, but I think we were just so excited for winter to be done, we went a little overboard. J loves everything though, except she's not so sure about baseball. She asked me, "Mom, do princesses play baseball?" She graduated from her first year of pre-school last week and now I guess the summer will officially begin. I just don't know when I will get all my errands done without that Tues. Thurs. little break .
A is doing great. She is now going poop in the potty and this really makes her feel like an all-star. She and I have so much fun hanging out together. She is such a lover- Kisses and hugs are always in generous amounts with her. She is also hillarious.
C is starting to crawl!!!! She can now go forward about 4-6 steps. :) She had a really hard time while I was on my little get-away, and it took a few days to get her back on schedule. She is now back to her happy, easy-going self.
Cory is finishing up a few jobs and starting a few new ones. We had our anniversary on May 21st- 6 years!!!!!! We went to the Roof for dinner and saw Indianna Jones. Lots of fun!!! It has been way too long since we have had a date night!!!! He had fun Golfing wiht Rick, Pete and Wil a while back and is pining away to golf again anytime he can.
We have had lots of fun outings- Tulip festival (a few times),
A is doing great. She is now going poop in the potty and this really makes her feel like an all-star. She and I have so much fun hanging out together. She is such a lover- Kisses and hugs are always in generous amounts with her. She is also hillarious.
C is starting to crawl!!!! She can now go forward about 4-6 steps. :) She had a really hard time while I was on my little get-away, and it took a few days to get her back on schedule. She is now back to her happy, easy-going self.
Cory is finishing up a few jobs and starting a few new ones. We had our anniversary on May 21st- 6 years!!!!!! We went to the Roof for dinner and saw Indianna Jones. Lots of fun!!! It has been way too long since we have had a date night!!!! He had fun Golfing wiht Rick, Pete and Wil a while back and is pining away to golf again anytime he can.
We have had lots of fun outings- Tulip festival (a few times),
dinosaur park in Ogden, pizza bowling, cheesecake factory, Noah's ark.... We are excited for sunny weather. Have a great memorial day!!!
19 comments:
Yeah for a new post. The Cheesecake factory was teh best the othetr night. We need to do taht again soon and we totally need to hang out. Sorry life has been so hectic lately> At least hoepfully it will get warm adn we can swim again adn stuff YEAH! The pics of yoru girls are so cute on the left. Love it1
ohhh I missed the photos earlier. So cute!!!
Cute, cute, cute. I love the new pictures. Your girls are adorable. Happy Birthday.
CUTE cute CUTE!!! I absolutely LOVED your newest catcher-upper post. Mine is a work in progress, I'm waiting to get all my pictures loaded, then watch out! I can't wait to see you later!
♥ Nikabocker
How exciting that you got to go to beautiful Coeur d'Alene! We are in Utah now for the summer so we should get together!
Love the updated post and the new blog look! You guys HAVE been busy! Love the added pics.
so excited to see your new pictures. thanks for the cookie recipe. yum yum
Hey I got your blog through Hollie's. She found mine and wrote a message so I went to hers and found yours!!! Your girls are so cute. It will be fun see you all through the blogging world.
Whitney White Jorgensen
Hey Cand, let me know if this works. This is album is all of your kids,Emma and Izzy. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021729&l=8d8d8&id=122803587. It's on my facebook.
Hey Candice! I found you! We've been blogging for about a year now. Ours is jbrecalde.blogspot.com. Your photos are awesome. I love the tulip festival pics.
You have such cute girls. Cute blog. We need to hang out sometime.
Cori
hello there! crystal told me about your blog. yipeeee. now slackers like me can keep track of you. keep posting. i love seeing what you guys are up to. :)
You and your little family are just too cute! Happy Birthday, looks like it was a good one! Your blog is adorable!!
Three girls?!? Ay Caray! That's right your cholito found your blog. It's me Adam Shiflett (working under the alias of Erin). Good to see you guys are doing well. I am also reveling in my youth, but I'm nice enough not to remind my wife (too often).
Candice,
You're girls are adorable...I love getting peeks into your family. Britt got me started on the whole blog thing, I didn't know you were on here too! I'd love to catch up with ya sometime...my family blog is churchmancrew.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. How did you get a "friends" category on your blog. I can't figure that out???
You're girls are so darn cute...hope to hear from you soon! ~Tracy (Gail)
Tag! You're it! See my blog for details :)
I love all of the cute pictures on your blog. I didn't even know that you had one until recently, but I'm so glad that you do. It's been way too long since I've seen you and this way I can at least read what you've been up to.
Hi Candice! I saw your blog linked on Brittney Chudleighs and I was so excited! You and your girls are adorable! So good to see your pics!
Hey Candice! I found your blog through Natalie's. Your girls are beautiful! It sounds like you are having a blast. We should have a Beta reunion lunch one of these days.
Post a Comment